G Perico has established himself as one of the most promising and consistently great voices in West Coast hip hop over the past year. Having already released a full-length album in All Blue earlier this year with us, we're now back with a vinyl pressing of his latest record. 2 Tha Left picks up where All Blue left off and showcases a prolific young rapper who is relentless about honing his craft and is getting better with every new verse he records. The album features LA rappers TeeCee4800, AD, and Polyester alongside Northern California's Nef The Pharaoh and Mozzy in addition to the legendary New Orleans rapper Curren$y. Production on the project is characterized by a modern take on classic G-Funk courtesy of longtime collaborators Poly Boy, Polyester, Westside Webb, and Cardo amongst others. We have made a super limited edition bandana to accompany this edition.
- Limited to 300 copies.
- Pressed onto heavyweight 180gm vinyl.
- Pressed onto transparent clear vinyl with blue splatter vinyl.
- Housed in high quality matte finish sleeve in shrink-wrap.
- Hand numbered in gold pen.
- Bundle edition with limited edition exclusive G Perico x Omerta Inc. bandana
3. Go (Feat. Bino Rideaux)
5. Other Side (Feat. Nef The Pharaoh)
6. What Up Cuz (Feat. TeeCee4800 & AD)
7. World On Wheels (Interlude)
8. I Love Thots
9. Fly Around (Feat. Polyester & Ray Wright)
10. What’s Real (Feat. Mozzy)
11. Send Her Home (Feat. Curren$y)
13. One Two
14. Mind Yours
15. The Outro